Forms of Business Organisation
Selection of the Legal Form
The foundation of an enterprise requires more than a convincing business idea and a professional business plan. The selection of the right form of business organisation is of decisive importance, as it lays the foundation for your business success. But how do you find the best form of business organisation and what must be taken into account in this decision? In the first place you need to know the formation expense and the pertinent liability risks and consider them. As part of our start-up consultancy we take a look at the different legal forms together and find the one best fitted for your ideas.
Which are the Legal Forms Available?
- Individual enterprise
- Partnerships, e.g.
- General commercial partnership (offene Handelsgesellschaft - OHG)
- Registered partnership (Partnergesellschaft - PartG)
- Company constituted under civil law (Gesellschaft des bürgerlichen Rechts - GbR)
- Limited commercial partnership (Kommanditgesellschaft - KG)
- Limited commercial partnership with a limited liability company as the general partner (GmbH und Co. KG)
- Firms organised in a corporate form, e.g.
- Limited liability company (Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung - GmbH)
- Entrepreneurial company (Unternehmensgesellschaft - UG)
- Public company limited by shares (Aktiengesellschaft - AG)
- Registered cooperative society (Eingetragene Genossenschaft - eG)
Contact us. Our team will help you find the form of business organisation best suited to your needs.