International Tax Consulting
Are you fit? Also on the international level?
Are you looking for a specialist at home in international taxation and not afraid of national borders? We are the right partner for you! Our experts are specialised in international and European tax law. Our team is pleased to assist you in all questions arising in international tax consultancy, for example regarding matters of cross-border purchases and/or sales.
Benefit from Our Know-How
Every day the markets are becoming more closely linked, and new types of cross-border cooperation develop. In parallel new laws and stipulations in tax legislation must be adhered to. The consequences: The matter becomes increasingly complex, the liability risks go up. We count on a team which focuses on these changing parameters and is always up to date in international tax legislation.
Do you need help in international tax law? Contact us - we will find the right solution for you!
Our Services for Your Success
- International fiscal planning
- Optimisation of international company structures (location planning, group structuring)
- Cross-border conversions, mergers and acquisitions and corporate sales
- Investment structures in the Central European reform countries
- Assessment of group financing
- International assignment of employees
- Expert's opinions and legal consultation in matters of European tax law
- Relocation of functions (outbound business cases)
- Assessment of offsetting systems and transfer price documentation
Smart Planning, Successful Work
- Drafting of employee participation schemes
- Accounting and payroll accounting for your companies abroad
- Foreign tax law and double taxation treaties
- CJEU jurisdiction
International All-Round Service
- Foundation of business establishments, taxation with particular regard to stipulations on profit splitting
- Change of residence with or without keeping a secondary residence in Germany
- International property planning considering the unrestricted and restricted liability to pay inheritance and gift taxes